- You know you should see more of the amazing city you're currently visiting (or finish that Porto blog post, or research your next destination) but all you want to do is hole up and watch Sherlock and Game of Thrones.
- You don't care where your fellow hostel travelers are from, where they have been, or where they are going.
- You have mostly forgotten your daily routine from your "past" life.
- You can pack your bags in approximately three minutes (five if it's dark and your dorm mates are still asleep).
- You are pretty sure you were in Poland a hundred million years ago but you still carry around that package of instant borscht - you know, "just in case".
we finally ate it in Tarifa
(but we still have that Calgary Clif Bar -
you know, "just in case")
To Day 301!