In less than two weeks we will be on our way to Canada (and so on, and so forth). We're definitely in a spending lockdown right now but we do have a small list of "lasts" we want to do in the next 10 days... Powell's and the Aladdin Theater aside, of course.
Three restaurants and cafes to enjoy one last time:
- Hawthorne Fish House for gluten free happy hour
- Rimsky-Korsakoffee House for a final taste of Portlandia
- Yuki for the best sushi this side of town
Three last Portland experiences:
- last run through Laurelhurst Park
- last brewpub moviehouse (fingers crossed for a 2 for 1 Tuesday at the Academy)
- last free coffee from New Deal Cafe, courtesy of countless Laurelhurst Theater ticket stubs
So many more options, so little budget and time. Portland people, what would be on your list of lasts?